Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 24 of 02-02-2002 , Camy G and Co is responsible towards the consumer for any lack of conformity existing at the moment of the delivery of the goods.
The lack of conformity can be found for:
- discrepancies between what was proposed and what was received on purchase
- internal transport damage not found on receipt
- incorrect shipment
The lack of conformity must be reported within 24 months following the date of purchase; the time period within which the defect of the product must be communicated from the moment in which it occurred is 2 months.
The warranty will apply to the product that has defects of conformity and / or malfunctions not found at the time of purchase, provided that the product itself is used correctly and with due diligence, that is, in compliance with its destination and as provided in any technical documentation, with compliance with the various operating standards indicated therein.
This guarantee will not be applicable case of negligence, neglect in the use and maintenance of the product, of any mechanical adaptations and / or adjustments not prescribed by the manufacturer etc ...
In the event of a lack of conformity, the consumer has the right to restore conformity of the well by repair or replacement.
The warranty is personal and will therefore apply only to the original purchaser, being reserved for direct customers. ect and not to merchants and resellers.
Procedure for exercising the right of recovery
If the product purchased at our site has any lack of conformity, to obtain the restoration of the consumer good and make it compliant with the sales contract you will have to follow this simple procedure:
- Within 24 months of receiving the goods, open a New Return request by logging into your User Area and clicking Returns Management
- Wait for the return authorization following the procedures described in the return opening request.
- Prepare and ship the carefully packaged product to Camy G and Co . the use of the original packaging and the insertion of every accessory, instruction manuals and everything originally contained, will speed up the restoration of the lack of conformity.
- Insert the print of the authorized return in the packaging using the automatic procedure and send to Camy G and Co.
Once the returned product has been received and checked, it will restore the lack of conformity according to the agreements entered into and send it free of charge for the customer.
All products for sale on Camy G and Co.com are covered by the manufacturer's official warranty, as far as applicable, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6-09-2005 . To take advantage of the manufacturer's warranty and then send a product purchased from Camy G and Co for assistance, simply request it from your account by going to the order history, search for the order and send a return message. You will be contacted by our store and then pack the defective component and send it to the service center indicated by Camy G and Co.
Regulation and jurisdiction
For buyers with VAT number who purchase by invoice, the regulation is governed by the civil code.
For anything not highlighted on the pages of the www.camygandco.com site regarding legal regulation, the laws are recalled and the current regulations in force. Camy G and Co is however at your full disposal for any information and / or clarification. The data and characteristics shown in the product data sheets are taken from those published by the manufacturing companies. Camy G and Co is not responsible for any errors and changes. Features and photos may vary without notice. The brands and names shown on the www.camygandco.com site belong to their legitimate owners.
No total and / or partial reproduction of the material contained on the site is allowed. Violators will be reported to the competent authorities .
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Sales of products via the Internet are governed by the law Legislative Decree n. 21 of 21/02/2014 which regulates the matter of distance contracts, that is to say carried out outside business premises.
This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, that is, the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and to obtain a refund of the expenses incurred.
This right is reserved exclusively to natural persons (consumers), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons who act for purposes related to the professional activity that may be carried out.
To exercise the right of withdrawal it is necessary to send, within 14 days (10 working days) from receipt of the goods , a communication in which the willingness to withdraw from the contract is expressed and contextually return products within 14 days at our Gambacicli warehouse. The only non-refundable costs requested are those incurred by the consumer for the shipment of the product.
The right of withdrawal is lost if the returned product is not intact, that is:
- lack of original packaging
- original cut or missing labels and coupons
- absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, screws, instruction manuals, etc)
- damage to the product for reasons other than transport
The return of the product in case of withdrawal is the responsibility of the consumer and the relative costs will be borne by the customer.
Customers who purchase as companies and / or professionals with a VAT number and for which an invoice has therefore been issued cannot assert the right of withdrawal art. 1469 bis
Any exceptions to withdrawal are regulated by article 59 of the consumer code
If the order has not yet been shipped but under management, it is possible to request cancellation and a refund by contacting Gambacicli customer service, there is a management charge of 10 euros (if the request is sent within 48h from receipt of the order), this cost covers the costs of packing and warehouse management of the products ordered.
PROCEDURE FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If you have made a purchase (even if you have not yet received it) on our site and you want to withdraw from the purchase, you will have to follow this simple procedure:
- Send to Camy G and Co, within 14 days of receipt of the goods, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, a communication in which you express the right to want to withdraw from your purchase, alternatively send an Email to info @ camygandco. com with order number, name and surname
- Provide, using a courier of your choice, for the shipment of the product carefully packed in the original packaging and complete with all accessories, instruction manuals and everything originally contained
- To insure the shipment against theft and transport damage and to pay the related costs. If the returned product has not been insured for the value indicated on the invoice, in the event of damage or loss occurred during transport, Camy G and Co reserves the right to charge for any damage suffered by retaining them from the sums to be reimbursed
- Insert the print of the authorized Return in the packaging with the automatic procedure and send to: IT EXPORT - La Chianicella 43, loc Ceciliano 52100 + Arezzo
Camy G and Co will refund the cost of the shipped goods excluding shipping costs within 7 working days following receipt of the returned goods. The refund will be made with the same payment method used by the customer: bank transfer for orders paid by bank transfer or on delivery ( indicate your bank details) , cancellation on credit card or Paypal.
If you make a purchase using PayPal as your payment method, you can get a refund of the shipping costs of the return made. Find out how on the PayPal site